Student Login Procedures
Username: first initial of first name + last name + last five digits of CCSJ ID Number (not social security number)
Password: CCSJ ID Number
Faculty Login Procedures
Username: first initial of first name + last name
Password: last five digits of CCSJ ID Number Faculty Only
*If you do not know your CCSJ ID Number, it is located on the top center of your report card and on your Student ID card.
*If your last name is hyphenated, type it in without the hyphen. Example:Lynn Walker-Jones would be lwalkerjones00000.
*If you have a double last name without a hyphen then your username will be both names run together. Example: Ann Van Dyke would be avandyke00000.
1. Blackboard Orientation
2. Getting Started with Course Content
3. Getting Started with Communicating with Students
4. Getting Started with Assignments
5. Getting Started with Discussions
6. Getting Started with Blog
7. Getting Started with Journals
8. Getting Started with Creating a Test
9. Deploying a Test
10. Modifying the Settings for a Test
11. Getting Started with the Grade Center
Calumet College of St. Joseph firmly believes in abiding by the copyright guidelines as set forth in the U. S. Copyright Office.
Here are some useful guidelines:
- Indiana University/Purdue University Copyright Management Center
- Blackboard Tip Sheet on Copyright, Fair Use, & Educational Multimedia FAQ
- Books available at Specker Memorial Library:
- Copyright for Schools: a practical guide / Carol Simpson.
Worthington, Ohio: Linworth Pub., 2001. [Gen.]
- The Copyright primer for Librarians and Educators / Janis H. Bruwelheide. Chicago: American Library Association; Washington, DC: National Education Association, 1995. [Ref. Z 649.F35 B78 1995]
Copyright Essentials for Librarians and Educators / Kenneth D. Crews. Chicago, IL American Library Association, 2000. [Ref. KF 2995.C74 2000]